Plastic Plus Shelving
- The strength of steel with the non-corrosive qualities of plastic and an antibacterial sealant
- Strong box section electroplated steel frames with a protective antibacterial epoxy coating
- Vented or solid shelf design with removable polypropylene shelf panels. Excellent air-flow & easy to clean
- Strong & robust. Up to 360kg shelf load capacity (see below)
- Quick & easy to assemble - Bolt-free, no specialist tools required
- Fully adjustable - Shelf heights every 25mm
- Temperature resistant from -29C to 88C. Perfect for Freezer and Cold Room environments
- Complies with MoD Specification 42 - alternative to stainless steel
- Conforms to NSF / ANSI standard 2 - food equipment, for all environments including fridges and freezers
- Make mobile units by adding castors
- Free Delivery in 3 to 5 days
- 3 Height options- 1625, 1820 or 2130mm
- 8 Width options - 610mm, 760mm, 915mm, 1070mm, 1220mm, 1370mm, 1520mm or 1820mm
- 2 Depth options- 460 or 610mm
- Posts & shelf frames - epoxy-coated mild steel
- Shelf panels - polypropylene
- Shelf Loading up to 360kg (see below)
- Finish - Mild steel is washed and coated with zinc substrate, then coated with polyester powder resin which is hard baked, forming a hard wearing corrosion resistant finish, guaranteed for up to 10 years.
- Data Sheet available here.
Prices & Ordering
Please choose from the following options and the price and shelf loading will appear below.
Additional shelves are available here.
Maximum load of 360kg UDL per shelf
Total Price per Bay - £ (£)
* FREE Delivery in 3 - 5 days *
A further 10% discount will be applied at checkout if your total order of Wire Shelving products (including accessories) exceeds £500 + VAT
Express Delivery (normally 48hrs) available on this item for £20 + VAT. Click on icon for options.